Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010

dad's love
tonight my longing runs
the length of the river

13 hours ago · Comment · Like
Gina Oceguera, Nahid Kabiri, Frankie Lau and 21 others like this.

Bette Norcross Wappner very beautiful, john.
13 hours ago · Like ·

JB Mulligan Very nice, thanks.
13 hours ago · Like ·

Peggy Johnson meemories...beautiful John!
13 hours ago · Like ·

Annabel Haldane Nash This is so beautiful and tender, thanks John.
10 hours ago · Like ·

Madeleine Ann Eugenie McMahon In general, the American don't GIVE GIVE A SHIT! For the "DON'T GIVE A SHITS' it's about convenience and expediency :-((((
9 hours ago · Like ·

Carole Ann Borges A lovely and tender sentiment John.
7 hours ago · Like ·

James Hannan Are you focusing in on Fathers' Day, Maem? Or did it just
push a button in this general observation? I would really like to know. And to learn what you are pointng to? Without this info, I really don't "get" it. Jim
7 hours ago · Like ·

Bao Nguyen Yes! Thank you so much! ♥♪♫•*¨*•♪ Happy Father's Day and have a beautiful Sunday!
3 hours ago · Like · 1 person ·

John Tiong Chunghoo Thank you Baosan.
2 hours ago · Like ·

Catrina Heart fabulous haiku John...Happy Dad's Day!!!
2 hours ago · Like ·

Gina Oceguera Oh John I love it!! it touched my heart!!Happy Father's Day!! I still have my Father...God loves me very much...My Beloved TITO is 83!!! and he is a very bright , humble, and healthy guy....Have a magical Sunday!!!!
53 minutes ago · Like ·

Nahid Kabiri ُSplendid! Following the roots of your feelings in the future ,rather than flat inspectaions of the past...
6 minutes ago · Like ·

No comments:

Post a Comment