Sunday, June 6, 2010

Early summer Haiku

early summer
she craves for
last year's tan

Daniel Fernandez Hahaha I like that one. Dedicated to all the beach girls.
2 hours ago ·

Niko Nemoto early summer
time for
annual diet
2 hours ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo I used to live by the beach facing Andaman Sea in Langkawi. I had a store, pretty much selling sun tan oil to Caucasians who lazed on the beach all day long.
2 hours ago ·

Daniel Fernandez Haha what happened to the store? What happened to the Caucasians?
2 hours ago ·

Daniel Fernandez Niko, it's too late for annual diet. You should start early fall, not early summer hehe
2 hours ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo Fortunately, I left a year before the tsunami struck.
2 hours ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo Phuket Patong beach was almost devastated but has now recovered. Langkawi was affected but thanks to the many outlying islands and mangrove swamps, the main island escaped without much damage.
2 hours ago ·

Daniel Fernandez Lucky for you and lucky for us.
2 hours ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo Coincidentally, I was in Phuket when the tsunami struck. I stayed in a hotel only about 200 metres from the beach.
2 hours ago ·

Niko Nemoto John-san blinks/tanned girls and tsunami/appears alternately

If it's too late/never mind/your big tummy
2 hours ago ·

Daniel Fernandez Hahahaha Thank you Imouto-san. I'm imagining John-san blinking and confused whether he sees tan girls or tsunami hahaha.
2 hours ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo haiku

langkawi new year's beach
shimmering
the sea and the girls' smile
2 hours ago ·

Daniel Fernandez This looks like a Haiku face-off. It's like a tennis match, I read Haiku here, then I read Haiku there. Keep it up, I'm entertained.
2 hours ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo Pantai Cenang for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmVL4egyCo4
about an hour ago ·

Niko Nemoto Daniel-san/it's your turn/to talk like a haiku master
about an hour ago ·

Daniel Fernandez Thank you John, looks so nice, one day I'll be there. I want those sandals at the beginning of the video.
about an hour ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo this is the beach during high season December - April
always packed with European tourists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDOCnmEC9dk&feature=related
about an hour ago ·

Daniel Fernandez Daniel-san/can't Haiku/With John and Niko
about an hour ago ·

Rolef von Swedenborg Yes very good as I work in the sun all day
about an hour ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo thank you Daniel, Niko. it is great to know that you are enjoying my postings.
about an hour ago ·

Niko Nemoto Wow, beautiful..... k, I go back to bed before work. Have a nice day ofutari-san (=two of you). See you later :)
about an hour ago ·

Daniel Fernandez The beach doesn't look too overcrowded being high season.
about an hour ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo yeah, that is the best part of it.
about an hour ago ·

Daniel Fernandez I'm going to bed also, see you John, see you Niko.
about an hour ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo i love your posting today Rolef...

Art is a jealous mistress, and if a man have a genius for painting,
poetry, music, architecture, or philosophy, he makes a bad husband and
an ill provider. —Ralph Waldo Emerson,
about an hour ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo Ask Socrates, Leonardo da Vinci, Shakespeare, Vincent van Gogh...
about an hour ago ·

Niko Nemoto Ah, now I see Daniel-san talking like haiku master. I love it :) Thanks John-san for haiku posting. I always appreciate your creativity :) See you later~
about an hour ago ·

Daniel Fernandez Haiku is your mistress.
about an hour ago ·

Daniel Fernandez ....Vincent van Gogh, John Tiong......
about an hour ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo yes

haiku magic
sparse words that get the world talking
back to me
about an hour ago ·

Nahid Kabiri Brilliant!
about an hour ago ·

Catrina Heart I am learning from your haiku/senryu...
about an hour ago ·

Santha Suppiah Miles early June
I think I'll keep
my natural tan.

hehehe. don't be cross w/me.
about an hour ago ·

Nick Dockerty That is just sublime john. Brilliant. Hope you're well?
about an hour ago ·

Frankie Lau John-san, sahabatku...your haiku never fails to open up a sea of conversations. Facinating, really! Arigato gozaimasu for keeping our imagination alive... 0)
about an hour ago ·

John Potts
after roasting on the beach
her skin fell
off

— jp
http://starturl.com/HaikuCrossroads
36 minutes ago ·

John Tiong Chunghoo Yes, John it is so true. I once saw a man walking to my shop
his skin peeling off like an old coat of rubber paint.
29 minutes ago ·

John Potts Please, John, I'm eating a chicken's leg!

— jp
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5666139&id=523632663&comments&ref=mf
23 seconds ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment