Friday, September 10, 2010

Facebook postings

Yes unity is the key to the success of any nation. Suspicion of any kind between the races would become a stumbling block to the nation's success because unscrupulous leaders would make use of this destructive force to gain political mileage. A line from the Koran says suspicion beyond a certain level becomes a sin.Leaders who sow discord among the races have committed a grevious sin I think. I can relate and is proud of Najib's Hari Raya message.


butterfly
over my wings
paradise


butterfly
on my wings
paradise

butterfly
where are you taking
my dream to?

shimmering noon
a spindly spider runs
into nothingness

tonight
a thousand crickets echo
the emptiness in me

the intelligence
all around me
- God

tonight
a thousand crickets sing
my loneliness

haiku big bang
a frog jumps in
the sound of water

No comments:

Post a Comment