Saturday, September 25, 2010

Antique shop haiku

antique shop
the buyer inspects a pottery
for sign of missing years

antique shop
the buyer inspects a pottery
for sign of cheating years

It is amazing that some people can sell only one type of medicine that makes people feel good but never really heal the wound yet enjoys good support year after year.

One poem came to me early this morning like four am. I was lazy to wake up to write it down. And now I am trying very hard even to remember what it was. May be it will come back to me. pray.

Lake Kenyir
the water brims
with my pleasure

Lake Kenyir
the water lifts my spirits
to the heavens

Kuala Lumpur 7.30pm moon
a large sunkist orange finds it way
through the clouds


Mid Autumn Festival
are you too
looking at the moon?

empty sea coast
whistling the peace
casuarina trees

No comments:

Post a Comment